Summer Holiday: Survive and Thrive (day 2 of 3)
Thursday 4th August 9:30am - 4:00pm
This ticket is for THURSDAY ONLY
Bore-dom busting, action-packed holiday club for children aged 6-11
Learn new skills on our three-day survival course. Are you ready for the challenge?
Throughout the 3-day programme, activities will include:
- Map reading and navigation
- Fire lighting and cooking
- Tool use
- Den building
- Knots and lashing
- Basic first aid
- Foraging and plant identification
Survive and Thrive is a 3-day programme running on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday this week - days can be booked individually, but the course is designed to build skills as the week progresses, so you're welcome to book on for the whole course. Click here to book all 3 days with a 10% discount.
Children will need to bring/wear:
- A packed lunch, snacks and water bottle (nut free)
- Sun cream
- Sturdy shoes (not flip-flops as we will be walking on countryside trails)
- We strongly advise wearing lightweight trousers and long sleeves for protection from the sun, scratching plants and biting insects.
Complete the form below to make a booking.