Summer Holiday: Survive and Thrive (10% discount)
Tuesday 2nd August 9:30am - Friday 5th August 4:00pm
This ticket is for TUESDAY, THURSDAY and FRIDAY (3 days)
Bore-dom busting, action-packed holiday club for children aged 6-11
Learn new skills on our three-day survival course. Are you ready for the challenge?
Throughout the 3-day programme, activities will include:
- Map reading and navigation
- Fire lighting and cooking
- Tool use
- Den building
- Knots and lashing
- Basic first aid
- Foraging and plant identification
Survive and Thrive is a 3-day programme running on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday this week and this ticket includes a 10% discount for booking all 3 days. The course is designed to build skills as the week progresses, but days can be booked individually, see the What's On page.
Children will need to bring/wear:
- A packed lunch, snacks and water bottle (nut free)
- Sun cream
- Sturdy shoes (not flip-flops as we will be walking on countryside trails)
- We strongly advise wearing lightweight trousers and long sleeves for protection from the sun, scratching plants and biting insects.
Complete the form below to make a booking.