Summer Holiday: On the Trail of the Green Man (day 4 of 4)
Friday 29th July 9:30am - 4:00pm
This ticket is for FRIDAY ONLY
Bore-dom busting, action-packed holiday club for children aged 6-11...
A sculpture of the Green Man, the Celtic spirit of nature, watches over us here at Bore Place. Follow in his footsteps by learning how to protect and enjoy the world around you. Brush up on your wildlife ID, express yourself with art and design, and discover traditional skills. Throughout the 4-day programme, activities will include:
- Minibeast hunting and identification
- Reptile, bird and small mammal identification
- Site walks
- Environmental arts including clay, charcoal and natural paints
- Fire lighting
- Den building
- Tool use
The Trail of the Green Man is a 4-day programme running on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday this week - days can be booked individually, but the course is designed to build skills as the week progresses, so you're welcome to book on for the whole course. Click here to book all 4 days with a 10% discount.
Children will need to bring/wear:
- A packed lunch, snacks and water bottle (nut free)
- Sun cream
- Sturdy shoes (not flip-flops as we will be walking on countryside trails)
- We strongly advise wearing lightweight trousers and long sleeves for protection from the sun, scratching plants and biting insects.
Complete the form below to make a booking.