Connected Leaders - 3 day residential course
Monday 24th September 9:00am - Wednesday 26th September 5:30pm
3 day leadership residential at Bore Place in Kent
Creating leaders who are empowered and skilled, to achieve fundamental aspects of school improvement by embedding sustainability into their organisation's curriculums, campus and community.
Benefits of the course:
- The chance to challenge assumptions and use different ways of thinking to enhance the effectiveness of your leadership.
- Explore how the sustainability agenda can link to and potentially boost measureable School Standards, promote SMSC, British Values, resilience and the health and wellbeing of staff and children.
- Time and space to explore education, sustainability and leadership in the context of your own school, in natural surroundings.
- Explore the Global Learning Programme and how to use the Eco-schools framework as a way of monitoring and accrediting your work.
- Return with practical ideas, strategies and tools to embed sustainability into every aspect of your school.
The Connected Leaders experience will support you through a reflective journey to examine your own values and how they connect to your professional position as a school leader.
We recognise that outstanding leadership is about much more than management and implementation skills. For the best leaders, it is rooted in personal and emotional engagement with a moral purpose. This course is based on experiential learning, using both indoor and outdoor environments that will help you to widen the scope of your leadership at many levels. This will provide a foundation from which to actively challenge assumptions and explore new perspectives for effective and lasting school improvement.
Click to download course flyer.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below to make a booking.