Charity of the Year
Make us your charity of the year and commit to making a difference to young people and the natural environment
We will work with you to develop 12 months of joint activities to meet your corporate, social and environmental objectives as big or small as you like.
- hold a staff volunteering day undertaking a conservation task
- identify joint projects to deliver together using both organisations' skills and knowledge
- take the opportunity for your staff to individually develop by undertaking placements or becoming mentors or advisors as part of our team
- organise fundraising events or sponsor one of our events
- make a donation to us in lieu of sending Christmas cards
- sponsor an apprenticeship in our kitchen, organic market garden or on the organic farm
- sponsor a summer internship for a young person pursuing a career in sustainable development, global justice or environmental education
To find out more please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01732 463255.