We continue to manage the risk of Covid very seriously at Bore Place.
Keeping the Site Safe
Keeping our visitors, site and team safe is our number one priority at Bore Place. We have introduced a number of measures to ensure this.
- Enhanced cleaning and hygiene protocols for accommodation changeovers and shared areas following strict handwashing guidance. Hand sanitiser and handwashing facilities are available and we are asking all visitors to use them before entering our buildings.
- We have moved our check-in and check-out times slightly so that we can air properties properly before cleaning and between guests. These are now 10am check out and 5pm check-in. You are welcome to arrive and explore the site whilst your property is prepared. Please open windows on your departure and strip used beds.
- All guests will be asked to provide contact details so that we can assist with the track and trace system if necessary.
- Our staff will be social distancing at all times and we would be grateful if all visitors can do the same.
- We ask that all groups staying with us in self-catering accommodation meet the government guidance in terms of group profile and numbers.
- We will of course take symptoms very seriously in guests and staff and follow government self-isolation guidelines
You can find out about our Covid policies for our children's holiday programme here.
You can find out our Covid policies for school visits here.